Enrollment in the 1st year
I will come in person to enroll in the 1st year at FEM. I will get a lot of important information about my study.
Regular deadline for enrollment in the 1st year
If I successfully graduated in secondary school in the spring, applied for the selected field in time and successfully completed the admission procedure, I can attend the regular enrollment. I will not forget to bring:
- Valid identity card (ID card or passport),
- graduation diploma (will be returned),
- one uncertified plain copy of the school certificate (must be given),
- if I am not a citizen of the Czech Republic or Slovakia I will bring proof of passing the language exam in Czech organized by FEM CULS in Prague (for programs taught in Czech),
- if I have completed secondary school abroad (excluding Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Slovenia) I will submit the original nostrification and an uncertified plain copy,
- for programs with a tuition fee, I will prove payment of the tuition fee (applies to programs Informatics, Economics and Management),
- writing utensils.
In order to be enrolled in my studies, it is necessary for me to confirm my interest in studying in the pre-enrollment confirmation.
After enrollment, I will receive a confirmation of admission to the studio
When: 7 - 8 July 2021
Alternative date of enrollment in the 1st year
It is intended for admitted students in appeal proceedings or for serious reasons by absent students during the regular enrollment day. If I want to use the possibility of an alternative date of enrollment, I will contact my study assistant with a request for an alternative date.
When: 1st September 2021
Extraordinary replacement date for enrollment in the 1st year
If I was not successful at obtaining the high school diploma in the spring, but I successfully passed the entrance exams and I successfully graduated in September, I can come up with an extraordinary enrollment date.
When: After agreement with my study assistant
Information for students
Detailed and up-to-date information on enrollment dates can be found on the FEM website on the Bachelor’s Admission Procedure page.
After successful enrollment into the study, I became a FEM student. I will find all the important information for the first years in this web guide or also on the official website of FEM in the Students section in the Information for students.